Computer Mechanics employs Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs), Cisco Certified Professionals and Novell CNEs. This means that we can offer a complete BackOffice solution, including assessment of your system requirements, installation, configuration, and ongoing support.
Windows Small Business Servers Support
Windows Small Business Server is an all-in-one server solution designed to help you keep your data more secure and your company more productive. It provides many of the features used by larger companies, such as e-mail, Internet connectivity, internal Web sites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup, and restore—all at one affordable price.
Computer Mechanics On Call provides a selection of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 consulting and maintenance services that be able to aid small organizations to obtain the most from Windows Server . Our Microsoft certified engineers can help your business to evaluate the areas where Windows Server could enhance the productivity of your system so that you can rationalize an improvement. Our engineers can demonstrate how to pilot Microsoft Windows Server so that you can review its steadiness, throughput, and operability running realistic workloads. We also provide consulting for developing a deployment strategy, assess and expand existing network infrastructure, construct archiving and restoration procedures, analyze security plan and policies, assist in integrating physical and virtual servers, develop fault-tolerant solutions, train your internal IT management staff, and set up automated server and network monitoring processes to track system defense and routine.
Some of the consulting and maintenance services we offer for Backoffice are as follows:
- Information Technology planning and strategy
- Architecture and design of Windows Vista, Windows XP and 2000, Microsoft .NET Server, and BackOffice environments
- Planning for migrations to Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2003, and Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
- Troubleshooting constant IT problems
- Creating a comprehensive security strategy
- Maximizing system availability and performance through fault-tolerant configuration, efficient network architecture, and proactive monitoring.
- Project management and special project assistance , especially for large-scale upgrades or migrations to or within the Microsoft family of IT solutions
- Requirements definition and documentation
- Product/brand/model identification, bill of materials development, vendor selection and qualification, procurement coordination, and documentation
Computer Mechanics is a unique Microsoft Solutions Provider Partner that specializes in Microsoft BackOffice architecture, design, and implementation services.